After one and a half years of my study, here I am. Currently I'm developing the prototype, which InsyaAllah will be used to collect data during the next semester. As my study focuses on problem-based learning, I should have finished developing my prototype, before September. So, I should be very busy right now. Hmmm...
However, I am a family-type of person. This coming weekend, my family and I are going to Kuala Kangsar, to celebrate the engagement party of my dearest cousin. So, I do need to sacrifice my time, a bit. To make sure I am going to achieve my target, I am going to stay up, for several days this week and the week after. This is surely to buy back my time this weekend. And this is actually because I am in the middle of the stress zone, which is caused by the first stage evaluation coming up very soon.
Other friends (who are also studying in other universities) had done with their proposal defense by now ( in their second semester). However, for us who are studying in UTM, it is not the same. The system is different, because here, they have first stage evaluation, rather than defending a proposal. And it is done in the third semester of study.
Ok, I have just read an email, sent by my second supervisor. Some bad-mouthed Iranian students thrashed the reputation of our CAIRO and UTM management, by sending such ridiculous complaints in email. To those two students, please... I am also a student in CAIRO, and I don't have anything to complaint about our supervisors. I think, I have the best supervisors ever! Thank you Allah, for giving me the chance to work with these two professors who are very motivating, hardworking and inspiring. These two guys are just expecting too much, and not at all giving back to the academic world. Such attitude is really not acceptable. I, myself is a teacher, and would never forgive a student with this kind of attitude.
Ooopss, being carried away by this email. Initially, I want to write about my journey in this one and a half year, but now, I have no idea to write... Hmm... Maybe next time. :p


all the best kak zayeeda and thanks for ur precious time that u had spent to attend our engagement party..may Allah bless u..and may He makes it easy for us to end this journey with success..
ReplyDeleteno problemo, Atiqah... been there once, and I really wants my dearest cousins with me. :)
ReplyDelete