Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6 May 2010

Injured

Yup, I got myself injured two days ago. It was 4pm, Cik Lin, Cik Liza and I were thinking of getting some cakes, to cheer up our cloudy day. Why cloudy? Well, actually Cik Lin and I was quite frustrated to know that our appeal to do our PhD in UTM was denied by the scholarship board. They asked us to do it in UiTM. Well, it's not a big deal, the only problem we are facing now is, who are going to be our supervisor? Aiyo... Big headache. Well, that is not the injury I meant before..

While walking to my car, I actually slipped and fall. Terpeleot, ok? I do feel something when I fall. Thought something is not right.. But, as I was already at the side of my car, I just got up, and got into the driver seat. Cik Lin dok tanya, boleh ke ni? Dengan angkuhnya, aku jawab, ala.. sikit je nih... And I drove the car to section 9, with Secret Recipe in our mind. However, tha pain started killing me, just before we got to the destination. So, I asked them, is it okay to go to DEMC first? Yup, of course they will say yes.. hehehe, I'm driving at that moment. :p

Got to DEMC, with Cik Lin memapah... Waited for about 15 minutes (I guess) and the doctor asked me to get an x-ray for my left foot. He supsected maybe some ligament are torn.. Well, ok. After the x-ray, the pain is no more bearable. Think like just going to sit there, and don't want to move anywhere. The bone expert, Dr Mahmud (if I'm not mistaken of his nama.. ) confirmed that it was a fractured foot. Need to be casted, and I got MC for two weeks. Aiyo...

Mak asked me to stay at her house, but I do feel much more comfortable at my own. Firstly it is because if I do stay at Mak's, I wont be able to sleep with abang, because there is no room for two of us there. Well, I've heard someone said, when we are with our spouse, the pain will disssappear.. It it true? let me do the experiment first, then I'll tell you. :p

Besides, I am really aware of my Mak's style. Whenever anybody fall sick, she is very willing to carry that person, no matter how heavy that person is. And, with me, 60++kg, I don't think she is strong enough to carry my weight. I don't want to be a burden for her, as she has being tooo nice. Yup, that's my mom. Too nice to others, sometimes she forgot to be nice to herself.

Ok, enough babbling, I need to calculate my students marks. MC doesn't mean I don't have to finish my works. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment