tagged by Edot. Edot, sorry la... I have to violate quite all the rules.. ahahaha...
- Take a recent pictures of yours OR take a picture of yourself right now.
- Can't really do this because I left my camera cable in my office. No camera, no picture. The recent pics also in my office pc.. :P
- Don’t change your clothes, don’t fix your hair..just take the picture.
- Definitely cannot do this without a pic, can I? Btw, even if I have the pic, my hubby will run amok to see a photo of me, not wearing a tudung. Takmo la.. dosa derhaka perintah suami... sorry again.
- Definitely cannot do this without a pic, can I? Btw, even if I have the pic, my hubby will run amok to see a photo of me, not wearing a tudung. Takmo la.. dosa derhaka perintah suami... sorry again.
- Post that picture with no editing.
- hmm??
- Post these instruction with your picture.
- done
- Tag people to do this.
- Anybody who wanted to be tagged..


No comments:
Post a Comment