Daisypath Anniversary tickers

26 October 2008

ZyBot

Too boring, waiting for my hubby finishing his assignments. I took this time to create a pandorabot thru the internet. And after some try and error, wallah! My first chatbot was born on 4.19 pm just now... She was called ZyBot. :) Try to talk to her.. She can talk already, but I haven't taught her Malay Language yet. I need to study more about AIML before she can really be a Malay pandorabot.

I would like to share with you what I've known about this pandorabot. Actually it is a chatter bot. Let Wikipedia explains to you... I'm too lazy to type the definition for you.. heheheh...

A chatterbot (or chatbot) is a type of conversational agent, a computer program designed to simulate an intelligent conversation with one or more human users via auditory or textual methods. The computer programmes are also known as Artificial Conversational Entity (ACE) and, though many appear to be intelligently interpreting the human input prior to providing a response, most chatterbots simply scan for keywords within the input and pull a reply with the most matching keywords or the most similar wording pattern from a local database. Chatterbots may also be referred to as talk bots, at bots, or chatterboxes. - WIKI

Ok, you've got the definitions, right? Now, pandorabot is all the same thing. As I'm interested in intelligent agents thingy, I've tried to build this simple chatbox using the pandorabot tool. You can also build one here: http://www.pandorabots.com. And, this chatterbox has being developed using AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language). Hmm.. Another interesting area to explore.. :) I want to learn more about this AIML. If it is used together with a nice user interface, it could produce an intelligent user interface, isn't it? Hmmm... Lovely.. (I just love AI more and more...)

2 comments:

  1. hehe...kite dh try chat ngan ZyBot..best3 :D teringat masa belajar2 dulu..ALICE.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baik-lah...saya juga mahu bercakap dgn robot...

    ReplyDelete